Robot loading and unloading (sheet bending)
1.Brief description of the equipment Used for bending and unloading of sheet material in the container industry.
2. Scope of application Applicable plate length: 2~3.4m (can be customized)
3. Equipment operation process
- Preparation: turn on the machine and detect the raw material carriage running to the designated position.
- Workpiece alignment and positioning: the robot grabs the workpiece from the raw material carriage and carries it to the alignment platform for positioning and then sends it to the press.
- Press primary bending; the press bends the workpiece on one side.
- Rotating platform; robot picks up the workpiece for one-sided bending and rotates it 180° on the rotating platform.
- Press secondary bending; robot grabs the workpiece to the centering platform for secondary bending.
- Finished product unloading: robot grabs the workpiece to the finished product material car, manual unloading.
4. Equipment features
- Reasonable positioning alignment to ensure the size after bending.
- Robot handling to achieve flexible automation.
5. 3D design drawing of the equipment
6. Equipment site photo
7. Equipment site video video link
**8. This equipment can be custom designed and manufactured according to customer’s needs. **