Elevated seat straight seam welding machine
Cylindrical straight seam welding machine is used for long straight seam welding of thin plate rolled into cylinder, the equipment can be controlled by remote control, with automatic arc starting and arc closing. The machine can be controlled by remote control, automatic arc start and finish, equipped with torch swing system, automatic seam tracking function and two-point instructional straight seam position-seeking welding function. At the same time, the servo-driven At the same time, the servo-driven roller support, together with the servo motor driving the beam, can complete the ring seam welding.
(1) It can weld long straight weld seam of thin plate rolled into cylinder;
(2) The crossbeam part is composed of servo motor, planetary reducer, precision gear and rack, and moves along the direction of weld seam according to program control.
(3) The column part is composed of servo motor, planetary reducer, precision gear and rack, adjusting the initial height according to the inner and outer weld seam degree, according to the arc tracking feedback, real-time adjustment to adjust the height, with welding.
(4) A set of servo roller bracket is used to rotate the cylinder, which can weld the inner and outer straight seam of the cylinder; it can also be used to cooperate with the crossbeam to reciprocate and complete the ring seam welding. It can also move with the crossbeam to complete the ring seam welding.
(5) The swinging mechanism is driven by servo motor to control the swinging width and frequency, so as to realize the swinging and welding at the same time; According to the two-point localization teaching, adjust the position of welding torch to complete the teaching track and overall welding.
(6) With arc welding seam tracking function, applicable to welding seam with bevel and fillet welding seam, it can realize up and down, left and right tracking at the same time to ensure the welding performance of long seam. It can realize up-down, left-right tracking at the same time to ensure the welding performance of long seams.
(7) The butt straight weld needs to use the two-point calibration method, the tracking function can realize up and down tracking, and move left and right along the teaching track.
(8) One-key arc starting and arc closing function.
(9) The equipment PLC control system supports data interaction with MES system.
|serial number||Sub-item name||request|
|1||Workpiece re-transformation function||Load 1T, meet the internal and external straight seam switching|
|2||Weld Positioning||Satisfy automatic weld seam identification and weld tracking|
|3||Meet the size of the workpiece||Cylinder wall diameter Φ350-Φ1800mm, length 400-2200mm|
|4||oscillation function||Oscillating welding function|
|5||control method||Semi-automatic operation, manually assisted search for the starting point, automatic precise positioning, automatic execution of the welding operation, automatic end-final welding program, welding process parameters adjusted on the same screen.|
|6||start-finish instructional||Welding start and end points can be set, automatic position-seeking welding.|
|7||Welding Power Supplies||Panasonic or equivalent, with digital display of welding parameters.|
|8||Automatic Roller Rack||With a load of 1T, the cylinder can be freely rotated along the axis to ensure that the total height of the machined parts is not higher than 2200mm after being placed on it.|
|9||Torch tracking function||Automatic tracking function for the torch head (optional)|